My Favorite Quote

"Dance like nobody's watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like nobody's listening and live like it's heaven on earth."
~ William Purkey

Thursday, November 18

A Blessed Week

This has just been the greatest week so far. Yesterday, Owen (my youngest) and I took a field trip to the Franklin Institute in Philly and we saw the Cleopatra exhibit. This morning he called me from school and asked me if I wanted to come have Thanksgiving lunch with him. Well, what Mom wouldn't and I was able to go without having to ask a boss for time off. If I still had a job working outside the home I would have probably had to said "No". Because what boss is gonna let you take off with 1 hours notice to go have lunch at school, not the one I used to have. Which would have broken my heart and Owen's. I am so thankful to be able to enjoy these types of things with my kids and if I didn't have a work at home business I wouldn't be able to. I feel so blessed this week and want to share that feeling with all the Moms in the world. It is possible, take a step to make your dreams come true, to enjoy time with your children because these moments won't always be there. Act now, visit my site and request more info. You will be so glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers